Our players and their families’ health and safety come first; their physical and mental health are of utmost importance to us. Getting our kids outside, in fresh air and playing soccer safely is our goal.
FC Sarasota must follow specific guidelines provided in these protocols from state and local health departments in addition to utilizing those recommendations we must follow our own governing bodies USSA, FYSA, US Soccer as well as Sarasota Parks and Recreation.
Everyone must take additional steps to help ensure members have a safe training and playing environment. Please remember that as we receive further directions from the relevant authorities, certain guidelines may be lifted but be aware there may be even stricter regulations passed down.
We ask you to KNOW YOUR ROLE! KNOW THE PROTOCOLS. The following best practices are intended to offer guidance to our Youth Soccer community. Adherence to these considerations and recommendations are vital to ensure a safe environment for our players.
We appreciate everyone support in this difficult time and hope we can get back to a normal as soon as possible.
· All players and parents must sign the COVID-19 Waiver Form prior to attending practices.
· Players must read and follow the Player’s Responsibilities under the Return to Play Guidelines.
· Parents must read and follow the Parent’s Responsibilities under the Return to Play Guidelines.
· Only players will be allowed to enter the complex and proceed directly to their assigned field.
· Players should arrive in their proper gear and ready to train.
· After the parents drop off their child, they should either return to the vehicle or they may stay outside the fenced area to observe, while maintaining social distancing.
· After practices have ended, player should immediately go to their cars.
· Due to safety concerns, players should return to their cars if the practice is called for lightning delay or cancelled.
Game day protocols and procedures will be determined by the local municipalities and clubs where games will be played.