Players, ages U9 through U19, looking to join our FC Sarasota Competitve Teams are eligible to attend our tryouts. Please click the links for the full tryout schedule and tryout registration.
For everyones safety and to manage social distancing, all player wishing to tryout MUST register online before attending tryouts.
Tryouts will take place at Twin Lakes Park. Season practices and games will be at Tatum Ridge Soccer Complex.
COVID-19 TRYOUT PROCEDURES AND PROTOCOL
· All players must be pre-registered for tryouts.
· Players will receive prior to tryouts, a COVID-19 Waiver Form which they must sign and bring to tryouts.
· Players should arrive approximately 15 minutes prior to their scheduled tryout time to check-in, turn in the waivers and receive a wristband. One parent must accompany a player to check in at tryouts.
· Only players with wrist bands will be allowed to enter the complex and proceed directly to their assigned field.
· After the parents assist the player with check-in, they should either return to the vehicle or they may stay outside the fenced area to observe, while maintaining social distancing.
· There will be very little opportunity for coaches to converse with parents at tryouts so we ask that you contact the coach prior to tryouts if you have any questions or concerns to be addressed. Coach’s contact info can be found on the website under Coaching Staff.
· Please refer to Return to Play Guidelines for further information on our plans for keeping Staff, Players and Parents safe.